Travel Plan Grants
During the Travel Smart Project, the Travel Plan Grant scheme has offered financial support of up to £5,000 to businesses and organisations to carry out sustainable travel initiatives.The aim has been to help staff travel to work and save money by offering them greater travel choices.
- Give greater travel choices for staff and visitors.
- Make companies more accessible for staff and visitors, reduce congestion and improves site access.
- Increased levels of walking and cycling to work delivers a healthier, happier and more productive workforce.
- Ease of access to workplaces, driving retention of valued staff and attractive recruitment propositions for new recruits.
- Enhanced businesses environmental profiles, contributing to corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Reducing the number of car parking spaces required.
The grant scheme aims to help make Stoke-on-Trent a greener, healthier place to live and work, by supporting local businesses and organisations carry out sustainable travel initiatives.
We welcome the chance to work with Stoke-on-Trent businesses to help to promote alternative ways to get to work, and provide their staff with the necessary facilities they need.
Contact us to find out about future funding opportunities.