Tired of being stuck in traffic and searching for car park spaces?
Why not try travelling by bus?
- Take advantage of free Wi-Fi on some services. Catch up on work, the latest TV shows or simply play on your journey to work.
- Information screens are now available along the Hanley to Keele corridor to help you get scheduled timetables and real-time updates.
- Save money by choosing weekly, monthly, 3-monthly or annual tickets instead of buying single journey/daily tickets. Save up to £300 a year! Click here to find out more.
- Local bus networks – click here to find out more.
- Plan your journey with our interactive bus map and journey planners. Click here!
For bus operator contact details and information click here or visit stoke.gov.uk/publictransport.
Get a great deal..
Discounted multi-operator passes are available, spread the cost of bus travel by paying for your annual ticket through a salary deduction scheme. Pay just £45 per month. Is your business signed up?
I was very pleased to come across the details for the Smart Bus Pass Scheme. And even more pleased when I realised that the monthly cost of £45 versus the running costs of my car, circa £250 when you include fuel, insurance, tax and repairs, would mean a saving of over £200 per month
Employee at Moore Stephens
Click here to find out more.